HLB Guadamuz Rueda, Martínez & Cía. Ltda.
Graduated in Public Accounting and Finance. Is a Certified Public Accountant and International Anti-Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA) by FIBA, in association with the Florida International University (FIU), an accredited institution in the United States of North America. Margarita has a Master Degree in integral Auditing based on best practices and international standards, a Postgraduate Degree in Auditing Processes and other international level courses. Margarita has an experience of more than 30 years since 1974, in firms of international prestige; institutions and associations such as:
• Nicaraguan College of Public Accountants
• Nicaraguan Chamber of Firms of Public Accountants and Consultants;
• Association of Internal Auditors of Nicaragua
• The Institute of Internal Auditors
• Founder and president of the Association of Professional Women of Economic Sciences of Nicaragua (AMCEN)
• Network of Institutions to Fight Corruption and Rescue of the Public Ethics (RICOREP)
• Network of Women against Corruption
• Others in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right direction
By submitting your email address, you acknowledge that you have read the Privacy Statement and that you consent to our processing data in accordance with the Privacy Statement (including international transfers). If you change your mind at any time about wishing to receive the information from us,
you can send us a message using the Contact us page.